1. Remember that friendship is a gift, not a possession.
2. Do “first things first”. (Generally that means doing the most important task first thing in the morning.)
3. Smile, especially when you’re with other people. (Remember that everyone is fighting a hard battle).
4. Include extra time, or margin, in your schedule.
5. QTIP (or quit taking it personally.)
6. Treasure people and experiences over possessions.
7. Do what’s important and say “no” to the rest.
8. Accept that constant change is here to stay!
9. Remember that nothing is usually as serious as it seems at first.
10. Do something relaxing before going to bed.